Wednesday 20 November 2013

Huskies lacrosse.

Pretty depressing photo, that game we lost in the provincial finals. It was the last quarter of the game and it was tied. There was about 10-15 seconds left on the clock when the ball comes rolling to me and I put it in the net and we were sure that we won.. The other team West K calls a stick check where they look at the stick that scored the goal and see if it's legal, I knew my pocket was fine but the only thing I didn't have was a butt end. Something covering the end of my shaft.. The goal was disallowed, them we lose in the 3rd overtime. One of the most devastating things that's happened to me for sure. I will always hear butt end jokes from the guys I know on the other team and the occasional from my own team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment